Sunday, April 17, 2011

Scarves

Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I got back from my trip with JoAnn, I got this set of scarf patterns in the mail.  And wouldn't you know it, one of the scarf patterns was the one I made for JoAnn.  So now I have another.
This scarf is similar to what I made JoAnn.  

This ribbon scarf was a litte more difficult to make.  Sometimes the ribbon got tangled and it was an interesting yarn.  It took me 3 - 4 hours to make.

This scarf was my favorite, but I ran out of yarn.  I still think it looks great, though it's supposed to look symmetric. I was a little upset and soon after I finished the project, I received an updated set of instructions in the mail that would have made the scarf a little better.  I might make a couple more of these now that I have the right instructions. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment